Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pretty new kit from Scrappy Cocoa!

Steph released a new kit yesterday, but I was out of it most of the day with a migraine, so I'm blogging this morning. And guess what!? It's raining!!!! I know for some of you that's not very exciting, but for us here in north Texas where we've had soooo many 100+ degree days and NO rain (nope, not even a drop!) for a couple months, a little rain is something to do a happy dance over! :)

OK, on to the kit! It's a beautiful flowery kit with a French garden feel. The papers are so pretty and the elements are very elegant. So here it is:


I told you it was pretty! Here is what I did with it:


You can pick this beautiful kit up for yourself at one of Scrappy Cocoa's stores Gingerscraps , DSS or her newest store at NDSB .

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and be sure to stop by late next week for some new kits and some freebies, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment