Monday, August 29, 2011

New kit from Designs by Snowlady (and a FREEBIE!)

Hey everyone! Happy Monday. I was sick all weekend, so didn't blog about this neat new kit from Designs by Snowlady. It's called "Exploration" and it's an awesome outdoorsy kit. If you're into hiking, camping, rock-climbing, etc., this kit will help you scrap your pics! Here is the preview (click it to go to the store!):


And it comes with this really neat alpha, too:


AND it's currently on sale at STS for only $2.50!!!! Here are my layouts with the kit:



Fun, fun, fun!!! And I made the first LO into a freebie QP for you (image is linked to download site):


Don't forget, tomorrow is $2 Tuesday! I'll be back later today to show you what my designers are going to have in the $2 bin! Until then, thanks for looking, and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment