Friday, August 5, 2011

Life's A Dance from Scrappin Serenity and a *freebie*

I was so excited to play with this new kit from Scrappin Serenity. See, Life's A Dance is a GIRLIE GIRL kit!!! And as you know, I have boys. So my experience with tutus, ballet slippers, a pirouettes is limited. Fortunately, my sweet grandgirls are nothing if not girlie girls, so they filled in for my boys this time around! As you may have gathered, this is a very girly kit...full of pinks, greens and all things little ballerina! So here it is:


She also made a quickpage set:


Both are on sale for $2 each for a limited time only!

And here are my LOs, starring two of my grandgirls in all of their tutu'd glory:




Aren't they cute?!?! Yes, I'm partial. LOL So for sticking with me through my partiality, here is a quickpage freebie for you (click the preview to go to the download):


And lastly, Scrappin Serenity has a 5x7 brag book freebie for you on her blog . Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment