Monday, August 1, 2011

New month, new BAKs, sales, and exciting news!!!!

Good morning and Happy August! Can't believe it's August already...it's been so hot here ALL summer that it's felt like August. I'm ready for some cool temps!

Well, for those who don't know, the beginning of a new month means LOTS of stuff is happening in digiland! There are new blog trains, new BAKs, etc, etc. BUT FIRST....I want to share some super-exciting news....after doing a guest-spot for each of them, I have now been offered PERMANENT CT spots on both Scrappin Serenity's and This Little Missy's CT teams!!!! I am SO excited and so honored to be able to work with these two great ladies and their fabulous designs! YAY!!!! So be on the lookout for more fun stuff from them (including a new release from Scrappin Serenity late this week...you'll love it!).

Now....on to the goodies! First up, STS is rolling out August's Blog Train, and it's a fabulous color scheme, Painted Desert...click the preview to go to the blog list and have fun collecting all of the beautiful minis the designers made with it!


The Blog Train Blog also rolled out a new train today, but did things a bit differently this month. Each of the designers created their own theme based on the same color scheme, so there's 1 color scheme, and 100 themes! You'll have to go HERE to check out all of the creativity!

Lastly (I think), the new BAKs release at STS today! Lots of pinks, greens and browns creating lots of bugs, birds and critters!


So at $1.99 per piece, if you buy 3 or more pieces, you'll have a good-sized kit (or paper stash, or element collection!) for only $2.99!!! That's  great deal, so head over later today (preview is linked) and pick some up!

For example, you may want to get the pieces that Designs by Snowlady created...her set is called "Going on a Bug Hunt" and if you have little ones who like to catch or play with bugs you'll love it! It's perfect for boys or girls (as you can see from my layouts below) and super fun:




Here are my layouts:



It was really fun to work with and considering that I actually have a category in my stash labeled "Insects" (yes, I have two boys!), I'm sure I'll use it lots more!! Since I'm blogging early today, some of the designers are still loading their stores with the BAKs, so be sure to check back later today for the FULL selection!

OK, I KNEW there was something else...LOL STS is also having a HUGE Retirement Sale throughout the month of August!


There's gonna be some great deals to be had on retiring kits from a variety of designers, so be sure to check it out while you're at STS (flyer is linked)

OK, seriously this time, I think that's it! Thanks so much for staying with me through such a LONG post ...and I don't even have any freebies for you :(  ... but check back Friday and I'm sure you'll find something cute (hint, hint!)!!! Happy Blog Training!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment