Tuesday, August 16, 2011

$2 Tuesday!

Good morning, and welcome to another $2 Tuesday.


For those who care, today is the LAST Tuesday of summer break...yippppeeeee!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids, but I am so ready to do without the annoyance of their constant bickering...it's been a long hot summer. So let's head into fall! We sure could use it here in North Texas as it is still above 100 degrees most every day. Ugh. The advent of fall brings to mind the awesome State Fair of Texas! I know other states are already having their state fairs, not to mention county fairs and markets everywhere! Why am I blathering about all of this instead of showing you the kits? LOL It's because the kits relate to this kind of stuff! Designs by Snowlady has "At the Fair" in the bin (see, I told you it was related!):



She also has "Woodland Critters" available in the $2 bin. You can use it to scrap all of the cute little critters that come out when the weather cools off!!!


So go see what all is in the bin this week and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment