Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HUGE Retirement Sale at STS!!!!

OK, so yesterday I mentioned the Retirement Sale going on this month over at STS. Later yesterday I actually went and checked it out. Oh. My. Goodness! You have absolutely GOT to go check out this sale. When I peeked in this morning there were 257 products...many available for $1.00 or less. Yes, I said A DOLLAR OR LESS!!!! There's spring kits, summer kits, winter kits, holiday kits, kids kits....toooo much to mention in one post (like I said...257 products!!!). My designers have stuff in there too, again, too much to mention all, so first of all, here is the link to the retirement sale:


And here's a kit I chose from each of my designers (each image is linked to that designer's sale items). First up, from Scrappin Serenity, one of my FAVORITE kits of hers, "A Little Whimsy"


For This Little Missy, I chose "I {heart} Coupons":


This is just a *teeny* sample of what's available, so go check out this sale, you will NOT be sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment