Tuesday, August 23, 2011

$2 Tuesday!

Hey everyone. It's $2 Tuesday again. I'm going to make this quick because I'm still not in the routine since the kiddos started school yesterday AND this lovely hurricane looks like it is heading toward friends/family in southeastern NC...a bit crazy this morning.



Anyway, here is what Misty from Designs by Snowlady has in the $2 bin:



I need to get Balanced Life myself, I could DEFINITELY use some balance this morning! LOL

And here is what Christie Dawn of Scrappin Serenity has (pssst...there's also a freebie on her website):








Super fun, super cute kits...all available for $2 each! Great deals all around. Also, don't forget about the speed scrap this afternoon with This Little Missy:


The participation prize is a phrase pack that coordinates with her newly-released TXTME kit! It's gonna be fun! Click the flyer to go to the STS forum for the speed scrap.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment