Friday, July 15, 2011

Sail into Sleepy Time with Scrappy Cocoa and a FREEBIE!

Hey everyone...Happy Friday! Scrappy Cocoa has a sweet new kit out today! "Sail into Sleepy Time" was originally a mini, part of Steph's participation in DigiScrap Connect's The Design Factor. It's now an awesome full-sized kit. The soft, calm colors are perfect for sleeping baby pictures, but the kit is versatile enough that you can use it for many other things. I LOVE the little "Zzzz" word art, and all of the little heart elements are adorable. Here is a preview:



Here is my layout:



I love how AJ sprawls out when he sleeps! So cute!!! Anyway, you can pick up this fabulous kit at Gingerscraps or DSS ...and for a limited time only, it's 25% off! So go grab it up!


And, as promised, here is your freebie. I made my LO above into a QP for you. Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by...happy scrapping! Click on the preview to go to the download.




No comments:

Post a Comment