Friday, July 8, 2011

New kit from Scrappin Serenity and a freebie!

Wow...it's so hot here in Texas I think my brain melted. At least that's my excuse for forgetting to post this this morning! Anyway...Scrappin Serenity has a brand new kit in the store and let me tell you, I am SO in love with it!! I did 4 LOs and I can see myself using it frequently. "This Wonderful Life" is the reason why we scrap...home, family, friends...it has it all and the bright colors are great. So here it is!


Isn't it awesome?!?!? There's also a quickpage pack (on sale for $2.00)


And a free "family" add-on in the store as well!


Let me show you what I did with it:





It's so versatile, and with a limited-time only sale price of $2, how can you not want to click over to the store and get it (previews above are linked to the store)?!?!


Lastly, I made my "Memories" layout above into a quickpage freebie for you (without the date...LOL)! Click on the preview to go to the download. Hope you like it. Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment