Monday, July 25, 2011

Beautiful new kit from Scrappin Serenity -- Keep the Faith! (and a FREEBIE!)

Scrappin Serenity has a beautiful new release this week. The kit is called "Keep the Faith". It's full of gray, silver, brown, pale greens & yellows...perfect for scrapping life's uplifting, inspiring, or encouraging moments!


 
The kit is on sale for $2.79, but maybe for today only, so I'd go grab it NOW if I were you! There's also a quickpage set, of course, to help you get started and it's on sale right now too, for $1.74:

 
Here is a layout I did with the kit:


As a reminder, this is also the LAST week Scrappin Serenity will have her "BUY MY STORE FOR $20" SALE!!! She'll take the offer out of the store on July 31. She has some amazing kits and this deal is BEYOND fabulous, so go check it out before it's gone!

Lastly, for sticking with me this long, here's a freebie for you! It's the cluster from my LO above....just click the preview to go to the download. I hope you like it! Thanks so much for looking, and happy scrapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment