Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New kit and a *freebie*!!!

Happy Wednesday, friends! I've got a brand new kit from Designs by Snowlady that's releasing today! It's called "Ice Cream Parlor" and it's fabulous (how could it not be, it's about ice cream, right?!?!?)! The colors and some of the elements are such that it makes the kit very versatile though, not just for ice cream! It's on sale at STS, so you can pick it up for only $2.50 until July 16! So here it is (image linked to store):


I told you it was fabulous! I love the colors and all of the ice cream/popsicle elements are so cute!!! Here is the layout I made with it:

 


I LOVE ice cream, and my kids took after me. Hubby is more of a sorbet kind of guy though...he says ice cream is too sweet! Never! LOL

Also, Misty (Designs by Snowlady) is hosting a Speed Scrap at STS tomorrow (7/7). The participation prize is a $3.00 gift certificate to her store (hmmm...$2.50 Ice Cream Parlor kit on the menu?!?!?)!!! Here are the details:



Lastly, as promised, is the freebie!!!! I made a cute little cluster frame for you using Misty's Ice Cream Parlor kit. Click on the image below to be taken to the download. You also need to go to Misty's blog ... she'll have links to freebies from the other CTs!! As always, thanks for looking!!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment