Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Quit Bugging Me! (and a freebie!)

No wait, don't go...that's not what I meant!!! LOL Quit Bugging Me is the latest release from the amazing Scrappin' Serenity!! It's great to scrap all of your insect moments (or issues!), but is also designed for all of those little sibling-to-sibling moments. The colors are fabulous and the elements are adorable! (Preview linked to store):


Isn't it cute?!?! I think my favorite element is the little chameleon! You can pick up this kit today only for $2...that's a whopping 60% off! That's because Scrappin' Serenity released it directly into the $2 bin at STS, so that price is only good for today's $2 Tuesday! How awesome is she?!?! Here is a LO I did with the kit:


I even used that little chameleon! LOL The kit was a lot of fun to work with and I can see myself going back to use it (or pieces of it) regularly! So go get it while it's on sale at this amazing price...you won't regret it!

And I also have a little freebie for you! It's a stacked paper made with this kit. I hope you enjoy it! Just click the preview to go to mediafire for the download! And don't forget to stop by Scrappin' Serenity's blog ....she has a freebie for you as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment