Friday, October 14, 2011

New template pack from Scrappy Cocoa

Today Scrappy Cocoa released the latest addition to her Templation template series, called Framed! These templates are a lot of fun to work with...templates in general are so versatile. You can add and remove things, turn them, etc, etc. I never used to work with them, but since she started this series I've become addicted! LOL Here is a preview of the set:


I think my favorite of these is #3...I love all of the little paper squares! I love it so much, that it was the first one I worked with. Here's my LO (using Autumn Roads collab kit from Designs by Snowlady and JMC Designs):


I also used #4 (with Shred, a kit from Scrappy Cocoa herself!):


As always, they are CU-OK. You can get them at DSS , Gingerscraps or NDISB on sale for a limited time...so go grab a pack and have some scrapping fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment