Monday, October 24, 2011

New templates and a big party (sale and freebies)!!!

Good morning everyone! The weather sure has changed here in North Texas...it's 57 this morning with THICK fog!! My boys thought they were going to freeze to death. LOL Anyway, this past Friday, Scrappy Cocoa released the next set in her Templation series. It's called Stacked, and it's awesome! I'm sure you can tell by the title that it's all about paper stacking. They're a lot of fun, so here's the preview:


Here are a couple of LOs I did with them:



As always, they are CU-OK and they were on sale this weekend (and I forgot to blog...sorry!!!), but I just went and checked and at least at Gingerscraps the sale is still on! I'd hurry though, if I were you! You can also pick up these templates (and other Scrappy Cocoa products!) at DSS and NDISB .

Also, Scrappin Serenity is having a HUGE party all week long (that means a great sale and lots of goodies!!!):



So be sure to check out her STS store for the 50% off sale and definitely check out the Scrappin' Serenity blog for lots of freebies (including a FULL kit later in the week)!!

That's all for now, but be sure to check back later this week for more details about Scrappin' Serenity's free FULL-SIZED kit (it's awesome!), and some other new releases! Until then, thanks for looking and happy scrapping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment