Friday, September 16, 2011

New release x 2!!!

Happy Happy Friday everyone! This morning I have not one, but TWO brand new kits for you! Let's start with Scrappin' Serenity's new release...it's called "Ordinary Wizardry" and I'll give you 3 guesses what the theme is!?!?! LOL Here it is (there's also a QP set!):




What I want to show you, however, is the versatility of the kit! Check out these LO's I did (and not a quaffle in sight!):





See? Versatility at it's finest! LOL You can grab the kit and the quickpages (previews linked) for 25% off for a limited time only!

And now for something completely different....next up is a beautiful new kit from This Little Missy called A Perfect Pair. It has a great "fallish" feel with muted greens, browns and yellows, lots of cute fruity elements, etc. Here's a preview:


Isn't it pretty? And it's versatile as well. Here is a LO I did with the kit:


Crazy kids! LOL But it was a fun layout and a great kit to work with! Go grab it up at STS (preview is linked) for 25% off for one week only!! And keep an eye out for a QP set in the next few days!

Now, for sticking with me through these two new releases, I have a freebie for you...it's a stacked paper made with Scrappin Serenity's new kit:


Just click the preview to go to the download. I MIGHT have something else to tell you about later today, and there will be another new release tomorrow, so keep a close eye here on the 4Squared Creations blog!!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete