Saturday, September 17, 2011

More new releases!

Wow...the last couple days have REALLY gotten away from me! Anyway, Scrappy Cocoa and Designs by Snowlady each have a new kit in stores now! First up is Falling, by Scrappy Cocoa:


I really like the blue that she put in here and the kind of vintage/shabby feeling it has! Here are a couple LOs I did with it:



I used her Templation: Rounders templates for the layouts as well! You can pick up this gorgeous kit at Gingerscraps , The Studio (where it is currently 50% off!!!) or NDISB . Go check out one of the stores and grab some kits and templates!!

Next up is the new release from Designs by Snowlady, Rivets and Robots. It's a super cute, bright kit with lots of neat gears and robots! Check it out:


She also has a matching set of "Clip It Up" templates:


And a matching set of page borders:


You can get each of these items for 40% off at STS (previews are linked). So hurry over, the sale is for a limited time only!!

Here is a LO I did with the kit:



Unfortunately I don't have any freebies for you today. Sorry! :( Check back in a few days and you might find some goodies! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment