Friday, September 2, 2011

Be tempted by Templation!!!

I have to admit, I had never used a template for scrapping until a few months ago. I've used them sparingly since, but am growing to love them more every time I use one!! I think two of my "weak" areas when it comes to scrapping are 1) using more than a couple of pics and 2) clustering. Well, leave it to Scrappy Cocoa to help me fix BOTH of those areas. Her newest release is the first of a series of brand new templates! The template line is called Templation, and the first set is called Photobooth. The Photobooth templates are designed to use multiple pictures (so that fixes THAT problem!) and they have great cluster work (take that, clustering issues!). So why don't I stop jabbering and show them to you:


And as you can see by the preview, they're CU OK as well! Awesome!!!! You can get them on sale (through the weekend only!) at one of Steph's stores: Gingerscraps , DSS , or NDISB . Also, go check out her blog ...she's hosting the Template Challenge this month at DSS and has a *FREE* template for you so you can participate in the challenge! Lastly, here are my layouts using a couple of the templates from Templation - Photobooth. The first one uses Scrappy Cocoa's "Birds of a Feather" kit, and the last one uses her "Mr. Metal" kit!



No comments:

Post a Comment