Friday, May 20, 2011

New release x 2!!!

So I told you earlier this week that you would not want to miss coming back today to see what Scrappy Cocoa has released this week. Well, Steph has outdone herself with not one, but TWO cool new releases. First off is a collab she did with fellow Gingerbread Ladies Pixels by Jen and Wyld Web Designs called Music Class. It's great for anything music related...concerts, band and choir classes, and I've even seen some American Idol layouts out there! LOL So here is Music Class:


You can find it at the Gingerscraps store . I love all the different instruments and note elements and the papers are so fun!!! So here is my pseudo-layout:



And yes, it's lacking a photo. LOL My oldest won't start band until the Fall, but I loved this kit so much I wanted to play with it right away. And he's going to play sax too, so the sax sticker is AWESOME!!! Go grab it and start playing!

Now the next thing I have to show you is one of the coolest things I've seen in scrapping recently. I'm a relative newbie, but have dabbled in scrapping for awhile. I use PSE9 and am still learning all of it's tricks. I guess one of the things you AREN'T able to do with it is create text on a path. Well, Stephanie has fixed that for all of us PSE9 users (and for anyone else who wants the EASIEST, most FUN way to play with text paths). They're so cool, I can't really even think of anything else to say, so I'll just show you. Introducing....TEXTYS!!!!



How cool are they!?!?!? They are so fun to play with, too. The possibilities for using them are almost endless. You can use any font/color, decide what you want to say, and away you go! You could repeat a name that starts with one of the letters, you could find a list of words to describe someone/something, I wrote little "stories" to each of my boys using the first letter of their names:


Easy, fun, awesome...what more could you ask for?! So head over to Gingerscraps or The Studio . And for a limited time they're 25% off!! Get 'em now!!! Oh, and if you HURRY over to Steph's blog , you'll not only find some more LOs using Texty's and Music Class, but there is a limited-time only freebie of Texty shapes!!!
They'll go into the store soon, so grab it now. With all this awesomeness, I KNOW you'll have a busy scrapping weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment