Tuesday, May 24, 2011

$2 Tuesday at STS

Busy day, so I'd better get this up now or you won't be reading about $2 Tuesday until Wednesday. LOL

Designs by Snowlady has two fun kits in the $2 bin this week. First up is the awesome "Shine". I LOVE the colors in this kit and it has amazing versatility:


See what I mean...fabulous! She also has a super-fun racing-inspired kit called "Start Your Engines". This is a HUGE weekend if you're a race fan...the Indy 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 are both being run this weekend! This would be a great kit to scrap any pictures if you're going to either of the races (and if you are, I am TOTALLY jealous!!!). It's also great for Pinewood Derby, local races, or just crazy little boys and girls racing their Hot Wheels (yes, I have one of those boys). So here it is:



 Well I'm off to start my day, but don't forget you can get these goodies for $2 today only in the STS $2 bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment