Monday, May 9, 2011

New Kit by Designs by Snowlady (and a Freebie!)

Happy Monday after iNSD everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I have a question for you...you know all of those "old" pictures you've inherited from moms, grandparents, etc.? All of the "family tree" pictures you don't know what to do with? Well have I got a kit for you! Designs by Snowlady has just released the next kit in her Fruit of the Spirit series. This one is called "Patience" and it is perfect for the types of photos mentioned above! As you can see from my layouts below however, it is very versatile!
Here is the kit:

You can pick it up here and it's 40% off this week!!!

And this is what I did with it:



Vintage or modern....how's THAT for versatility?!?! So get on over to the STS store and pick it up!!! Oh yeah, I promised a freebie. The CT team made brag book pages: here's mine



You can find the others' by going to Snowlady's blog . Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment